Unroll a premade Pillsbury pie crust onto a lightly floured surface. Cut the pie crust circle into a rectangle and cut out six rectangles of dough using the Hershey’s bar pieces as a guide for the size. Take the dough scraps, knead them together and roll it out to cut out two more rectangles. I was able to make four large S’more Pie Pops from one crust.
Bake at 375°F for 14-17 minutes. The mini marshmallows will puff up and disappear but the crust will keep the shape of them. Some of the liquid marshmallows leaked out of the pie pops but it didn’t matter. When the s’more pie pops come out of the oven, let them cool for a couple of minutes and then press the lollipop sticks down into the chocolate. That way, once the chocolate hardens the stick will be embedded in it. My kids absolutely loved these pie pops. The like them even more than the peanut butter cup pie pops and said they tasted just like s’mores!
- 1 pie crust
- 4.4 oz Hershey’s XL Milk Chocolate Bar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 egg white – beaten
- Pinch of flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll pie crust onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cut chocolate bar into segments.
- Cut crust into rectangles.
- Knead and roll dough scraps to cut out more rectangles.
- Put 3 chocolate bar segments and about 10 mini marshmallows on a rectangle of dough.
- Top with another rectangle and add a lollipop stick.
- Roll edges and crimp with a fork.
- Place pie pops on baking sheet and brush with egg white.
- Bake at 375°F for 14-17 minutes.
- Allow pie pops to cool for a couple of minutes before pressing the lollipop stick down into the chocolate bar to stabilize it.